Just 20 Minutes a Day to Be on Your Way
XBAR Fitness will have you looking your best in no time at all.
We all struggle with finding the time to workout. With our busy schedules, kids, or just life in general, who has an hour or more for the gym every day? And when we do find the time to get there, sometimes we’re faced with unpleasant experiences that make our coming back unlikely. And don’t even get me started on membership costs.
Well if you’ve been searching for a workout regiment that’ll keep you in shape and looking great, then you need look no further than the XBAR. This product was designed with convenience in mind, which means you’ll no longer have to spend hours at the gym to get the results you want.
With an XBAR, you’ll start feeling and looking better than you ever could’ve imagined, and you’ll be able to reach these results on your own time and within the comfort of your own home.
If you’re someone who is interested in personal home and office training, then XBAR is the product for you.
Users of the XBAR are able to perform more than a hundred different strength-and coordination- training movements, which means that they get more out of this system than if they exclusively relied on bodyweight or free weight exercises to build strength and power. Moreover, the kind of training that XBAR specializes in will likely be like nothing you’ve ever tried before, therefore you may receive pleasant results you never thought were possible.
Owning an XBAR is like having the gym in the palm of your hands, and without the expensive membership.
What Do You Get When You Purchase the XBAR System?
The XBAR nine-piece system includes:
- An XBAR - A 34” long, lightweight metal bar wrapped in a comfortable, thick rubber grip, with fully rotating end-cap swivels.
- Three Resistance Bands - A green 5-pound band, a red 8-pound band, and a blue 13-pound band that can be used separately or all at the same time to get max resistance.
- Two Push-up Docks - Sturdy rubber push-up docks that support the XBAR just a few inches off the ground for numerous ground and pound exercises.
- A Door Anchor - A compact and heavy-duty nylon loop that enables XBAR bands to be gently and safely fixed to the top, bottom or side of almost any door for numerous pulling and pushing exercises.
- A Cinch Sack - A 16" x 16" drawstring backpack for all your XBAR accessories.
- The XBAR Fitness Guide - A 32-page instruction manual filled with over 100 XBAR exercise suggestions, safety tips, and the entertaining XBAR Fitness background story.
Why It Takes So Little Time to Get the Results You Want
The XBAR system is predicated on the concept of ascending resistance. Not only do people who use the XBAR build their strength, they improve vastly their coordination as well. While using XBAR, you’ll be able to perform hundreds of movements, each of which will have their own benefit.
Unlike training with free weights, resistance bands allow you to train muscles and muscle sectors in conjunctive coordination, which means you’ll really be doing a lot to define and strengthen almost every muscle in your body.