XBAR Fitness Safety Guidelines
Please read and follow all safety guidelines below prior to using your XBAR.
Consult your physician before starting any workout or exercise program.
- Use common sense when using the XBAR and bands.
- The XBAR and resistance bands can be dangerous if not used properly.
- Always warm up and stretch before starting any exercise.
- Start slow and build your strength.
- Do not overload resistance bands to the point you risk injury.
- Do not stretch bands past their stopping point
- Use the XBAR only for what it is intended for.
- Not for use for anyone under 12 years old.
- Never let children play with the bar or bands.
- Resistance bands can be a choking and/or snapping hazard.
- Store your XBAR and bands out of reach and in a safe place.
- Be sure to always place your feet/foot firmly over the band so that the band cannot dislodge.
- When performing exercises with the bar behind your head, such as squats, never rest the bar on you neck, but always on your shoulders.
- When using the door anchor, be sure your door is closed securely and locked.
- Never look directly at the band when performing exercises. In the event of the band dislodging from under your foot and snapping you in the face/eyes.
- Always check your bands and clips for wear and tear before each use.
- Always double check that the clip is firmly secured to the swivel before starting any exercise.
- Do not wrap the bands around any part of your body that could cut off circulation.
- Resistance bands contain latex.
- Do not let others use your XBAR without this basic safety knowledge. Use at your own risk.